Monday, November 24, 2014

Reviews: The positive & negatives // Blog #8

Negative Review:
1.) www.vulture.com/m/2014/10/movie-review-the-best-of-me.html
2.) This review is on the movie, "Best of Me".
3.) The attitude of this reviewer is displeased with the movie.
4.) The reviewer states that the young version and the older version of the lead male character do not resemble each other at all. Also, they believe the movie was rushed at the end.
5.) I disagreed with the reviewer because I loved this movie. Although the main characters young and old self did not look alike, I felt as if they did a great job playing the character anyway. Also I do not think the ending was rushed at all.

Positive Review:
1.) www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-one-direction-four-review-20141118-story.html
2.) This review is on One Directions new album, "Four".
3.) The reviewer was pleased with the boys new album.
4.) The reviewer notes similarities between songs on the new album to previous well-known bands. Also, the reviewer notes hoe much the sound has matured and changed since their start. 
5.) I agree with the reviewer because I throughly enjoy One Direction, their music, and especially their new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment